Thursday, January 3, 2008
Today was a wonderful day off, Stevi and I started by meeting our friends Maddie and Christi for breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, and I promptly ordered the banana and chocolate chip pancakes, thank God Christi ordered an egg white omelet to remind me of my resolution to eat better, so I changed it to a Fitness Omelet, mmmmmm. Then we went and did each others hair while the girls played video games. We also went to the mall and Christi had to go to Victoria Secrets, oh boy, they were having a 75% off sale on lotions and potions so I am good to go for the year! I was starting to run low so perfect timing!! They say January is the best time to shop, right after the holidays because the malls get thier new shipments in in February so they have to get rid off all old items. Glad I went, would have never gone and would have waited till I run out then went and paid full price..oh happy day!!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.
3. Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more
than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. It isn't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
5. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal & opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway. (Just remember how
lucky you were to get a free trip around the sun.)
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind &
narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years &
throw away three weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you
to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make the ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides
a nice contrast to the real world.
25. If you must choose between two evils,
chose the one that you've never tried before.