Sunday, October 5, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

I just love this kid...last night we went to dinner at Hacienda and then went to go see So You Think You Can Dance.  This kid Joshua Allen, was my favorite from the beginning and actually won.  I loved him from the beginning, his passion, emotion, tough guy looks, and school of hard knocks determination.......but with a teddy bear tenderness.  If this show is coming your way, you really should go.  We went last year and this years show was completely different, but just like last year, you fall absolutely in love with these kids.  They are amazing and extremely talented and bringing Stevi to classes, recitals and  competitions, I get emotional.  I can't imagine what their families are feeling when the see them on the show and on tour.  Awesome, Awesome, Awesome........if you go, I promise you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Joshua is amazing! As is Twitch and Will and Mark and Gev and Katee and Kherington and Comfort and Chelsea and Courtney. Great show!

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Stevi will be on that show one day and you will be watching her win. I've seen that girl dance, and she has some nice moves!