Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi?



I feel lost.  I have disappeared from all computer access.  We are still moving, but getting there.  I am exhausted but one routine I have embraced since moving is to get up an hour earlier than I need to so I can do laundry and whatever chores need to be done, unpack a couple of boxes then take the dogs out, and enjoy a cup of coffee without rushing.  Sometimes I end up getting up before 4 am, but I have to say, this is something my mother always did, and now I finally get it.

Yanessa and Nicole have both come over to help Stevi arrange her rooms and she is sad she is leaving them but excited, although shy, about meeting new friends.

This year was one of the best Mother's Day's I have ever had, I was done.  Just done and Jayson invited us to go to the lake with he, Guoda , Villijia and Billy (Guoda's mother and her boyfriend)  and they brought a Wave Runner and we all got to play for the day, I ended up with blisters but it was so nice to escape.  (Before we left, I got up at 5 and got the toilets scrubbed and 2 boxes unpacked so I didn't feel guilty at all about sitting on the beach and playing badminton with the kids.

The hairshow was hectic this year which really surprised me, but I am glad I went.  Good times with the girls and as always very interesting people watching.  Took a great class that Christi hooked me up with with Robert Cromeans and got some great ideas for this horrible economy that I am going to definitely use.

Well, I need to go for now, I need to get caught up on my Blog reading........It's gonna take awhile, and I have been on the computer since 11:30 this morning getting caught up, it is now 7:31, I will quit when Jay serves dinner. (That's right, you read that correctly!)

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

You have several pages to catch up on Jack! =)

We were so worried about you! I'm so glad you are getting settled in to your new place. Things are going to be turning around for you, I just know it!

Mom said...

YAY! You're back! Even though I get to talk to you all the time, I missed reading your blog!