Saturday, June 6, 2009

My photoshoot......

Well, it is done.  I had my boudoir photo shoot with my friend Michelle.  She made me feel so comfortable, I got a little more risque' than I though I would but everything she did was done very tastefully.  Tomorrow is our 23rd anniversary so the photo shoot was for  Jay as a gift.  I was so nervous to begin with, but Michelle really made it fun and I started to relax quite a bit after the first part of it.  All-in-all, it took a little over 2 hours, was very empowering and made me feel pretty sexy, even at my age, and being a Grandma.  The photo's will be ready for proofing on Friday, I can't wait to see them!




I have even booked a photo shoot for Christmas Cards this year with her and for Stevi's 13th birthday, we are going to do a portrait party.  She really is great, you should check her out!

4 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

1. I feel like a total dork. I went to the website of your friend and I was looking at the children portraits and I thought to myself, "Wow, those girls look so much like S & W!" Well duh!

2. What a wonderful gift... Jay will flip!

Mom said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 23 years of love and hard work. I'm so proud of you both.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet they're beautiful! Michele does great work!

Give Joy Calendar said...

Ahhh.. Lisa, thank you for the kind words. It was for fun for me too. I hope you absolutely love your pics. See you soon.