Friday, June 29, 2007

DISNEYLAND!!


Yes, I know, I know, I have been in hiding.....one place I have been hiding is Disneyland. I actually brought my mom, who has never been, she was so excited to go she almost threw up!! We had a 3 day marathon and accomplished all we set out to do, including blowing our diets, I never want junk food again! My mom was a trouper and went on every ride including "California Screamin'" and "Tower of Terror". While we were waiting for "talking to Crush" Stevi thought she recognized Jason Earls from "Hannah Montana". I asked him if it was in fact him and he said yes and was very nice and took a picture with Stevi and also shook her hand and talked to her. Being her first celebrity encounter, she was over-whelmed and started to cry when she came back over to us...we have all been there, myself with Barbara Fairchild and my sister with Wayne Newton. It was sweet and so was he and now I am a big fan of his just because of how generous he was with his time and treated her very graciously. So if you ever watch Hannah Montana, know that the goofy kid who plays her brother is a very kind person, you never know and it is very refreshing when something like that happens to your daughter. Well I will try very hard to be more dilligent in my blogging and hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. I loved all the pictures, but the picture of Stevi with Jason Earls was the best... you can see the elation in her eyes.

Anonymous said...

Disneyland with you and Stevi was the most fun I've had in a long, long time if not EVER! I loved every minute of it! Thank you, thank you, thank you. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! At 6:01 this evening you will have lived ** years! (Didn't want to divulge your true age since you look like you're in your 20's)

Give Joy Calendar said...

Glad you guys had a great time. How cool for Stevi to meet a celebrity.