Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Beauty that takes time......


As I watch my sister with her two daughters, I realize how beautiful she really is..I remember the days when she was HOT, and SEXY and just downright drop dead gorgeous, but I don't think she was ever truly beautiful, until now. I am in awe. Amazed at how different she is and how at peace she is. Day to day things that used to be such an issue, you know, what to wear when you go out with the girls or how to do your hair and make-up, not important anymore. She now is measuring me and Stevi to sew us a skirt and top and I find that I admire and almost envy her for that. We are both so different, but alike in so many ways. Now she has a very beautiful family of her own and I am proud to be her sister. Her grace and beauty is both calming and wonderful in so many ways, Liz if you read this.....I love you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok... BAWLING over here! What the heck?? You can't do that to me! Ok, seriously, that was so sweet. YOU are the beautiful one and made me into the person I am today. I honestly don't know who I would be without you in my life. I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Hard to type with blurry vision caused by tears of pride and happiness. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Give Joy Calendar said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. I agree.. Liz is a phenomenal balance in my life as well.