Saturday, December 12, 2009

Help, I have lost that loving feeling..................



I need help. Today I have been in tears most of the morning, started with being treated like dog shit on the bottom of a shoe by a 13 year old and then the fact that I could only pay 2 bills and I need to finish decorating the tree, do Christmas cards and finish my shopping so I can start wrapping presents (I did find some fabulous wrapping paper at Walmart yesterday so maybe that will help) This is the most broke we have been since I don't know when. It is not easy. I hate this. I think that is why it is so hard to get the tree up, that and the fact that we lost our house and this is the first year in our townhouse, our tree is enormous and so Jay was smart and we put it up against the wall and only put branches on the 2/3rds of the tree away from the wall. We usually have blue and silver to decorate the tree, we unfortunately left some boxes at the house, apparently the one with lights in it. My main concern was getting the box that had antique ornaments that were in it that I got from my mom that has been handed down for generations. So I guess we need to make a trip to Walmart to buy lights.....fun. Merry Christmas...............

3 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I'm so sorry Lisa that today isn't going very well for you. We love you so much and appreciate everything you do for us.

Mom said...

Here is your horoscope for today. CANCER "Your priorities have changed,but not in response to external stimuli. Rather, you have realized that what you once thought was important isn't."
Chin up, Bubba!

Unknown said...

I think the holidays make everyone feel this way to some extent. Hang in there sista! (Now I feel bad for going on about how much I've gotten done with respect to the holidays... sorry about that.)