Sunday, March 25, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun.....

So I am getting hounded about not posting, I didn't realize that my blog was so interesting. The only thing I can say right now is......I am better, I was down and out with the flu for two days, and for me to cancell work I have to be really sick. I guess the only fun thing about being sick is you have crazy dreams. You know, those dreams you wake up from and go "Huh, where did that come from?" I dreamt about my cousin Greg, whom I haven't seen since I was 16 and a guy I went to school with who I think I never even said Hi to.......hmmm, I also bought a condo in New York and the only stipulation was that I survive the night alone then I could purchase it, uh why would anyone even try? Oh but on real news, I am expecting my first grandSON in August of this year...am I happy? of course, but I think I may still be in shock. The name being tossed around at this time is Jack, and as soon as I finish knitting my son his scarf, I am going to start to attempt to knit Jack a baby blanket, wish me luck! I am also tossing around the idea of posing for a calendar for a custom bike shop here in town, now be honest with me....Is that appropriate for a mother my age or a grandmother for that matter? Of course I will only pose if it will be beautiful and tasteful, let me know what you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you're beautiful and should definitely pose for the Harley calendar - so long as it's not in the nude!