Saturday, October 13, 2007

Book Smart.......


I wasn't tagged, but I am going to follow my sisters lead anyways..........
1.HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK AND WHY? Paperback because I like to be able to throw books into my purse when I need to and I don't feel guilty if I bend the cover.
2.IF I WERE A BOOKSHOP I WOULD CALL IT...... "Nose N A Book"
3.MY FAVORITE QUOTE FROM A BOOK(MENTION TITLE ALSO) IS......"I love you forever, I like you for always as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be" from I Love you Forever.
4. THE AUTHOR,(ALIVE OR DECEASED) I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE LUNCH WITH......hmmm probably Anne Rice, just because she is so weird.
5.IF I WERE ON A DESERTED ISLAND AND COULD ONLY BRING ONE BOOK TO READ IT WOULD BE......Thorne Birds for sure.
6.I WOULD LOVE TO INVENT A BOOKISH GADGET THAT.....Has a light and holds the book and also turns the page while I am cuddled under the blankets.
7.THE SMELL OF AN OLD BOOK REMINDS ME OF....My moms closet box
8.IF I COULD BE A CHARACTER IN A BOOK (MENTION TITLE) IT WOULD BE.......Scarlett O'Hara, and I'll worry about it tommorrow.
9.THE MOST OVERESTIMATED BOOK OF ALL TIME.......I read one that was so bad I can't even remember what it was called.....
10.I HATE IT WHEN A BOOK........Ends just when it is getting good.....Anne Rice always does that!!!

No comments: