Saturday, October 13, 2007

FOUR


FOUR.......................

JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE.
1. Hairdresser
2. waitress
3. shoe salesperson
4. office manager

PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Maui
2. Mexico
3. Alaska
4. Carribean

MY FAVORITE MOVIES
1. Benny and Joon
2. Edward Scizzorhands
3. When a Man Loves a Woman
4. The Bear

PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Reno
2. Sparks
3. Golden Valley
4. Stead

FAVORITE FOODS
1. Ice Cream
2. Chocolate
3. Sushi
4. Salmon

PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. In bed with a book
2. Watching my daughter dance
3. Working out
4. On my Harley

WHO WILL RESPOND (you are now tagged, create a blog!!)
1. My Mom
2. Carol
3. Charlotte
4. Stevi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUH??!!?? Create a blog? It takes me 10 minutes just to be able to bring something up on my computer. It needs cleaning out or I need a new computer. Of course THEN I would create a blog because I lead such a fascinating life that just EVERYBODY would want to read about it!

Unknown said...

If I'm the Charlotte you tagged, I'm glad you have such faith in me. Maybe I will create a blog. Is it hard to do?????? All is well in Colorado Springs and I miss you like crazy!