Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day one down................

Did I get hit by a train!?

A little Rusty around the edges.

How I'm sure I'll feel tomorrow...
Well my first P90X workout is done.  I'm not going to lie, it was very hard, mainly the Ab Ripper X part, probably because by that time you are freakin' exhausted!  I'm a little rusty right now because my main exercise has been walking  and hiking, not very much else, especially in the strengthening department which at my age should be my main focus since after the age of 35 your muscles start to deteriorate at a rapid rate!  Here is what I accomplished in an hour and 10 mins.......(these are all two sets for Chest & Back thats why there are two numbers)

Push ups 15 and 10
Wide Grip Band pull downs with purple band 15 and 17
Military Push ups with knees 10 and 5
Reverse Grip Band pull downs purple 12 and 13
Wide Fly Push Ups with knees 13 and 12
Close Grip overhead band pull downs purple 15 and 10
Decline Pushups with feet on coffee table 10 and 8
Heavy Pants 8lbs 15 then 15 lbs 10
Diamond Push ups with knees 10
Lawnmowers 8 lbs 15 then 15 lbs 10
Dive Bomber push ups 8 1/2 and 7 1/2
Back Flys 8 lbs 16 then 15 lbs 9
Abs...............good Lord , supposed to do 25 of ea. only did 10-12 of ea. exercise.......
V-up Toe ups
Seated Crunchy Frogs
Bicycle forward then back
Heels to Heaven (why did it feel like Hell then?)
Oblique V- ups
Leg Climbs Phase 1
In and Outs
Mason Twist (about 14 on each side)
Fifer Scissors
Hip Rock and Raise
Roll up V-up Combos

 Yup, that's it in a nutshell, now to go grab Stevi and Daivee from Cheer, I'm sure they will love how I look and smell.............Tomorrow 4 am Plyometrics, (That one is the hardest from what I remember..................)  Good night!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I'm exhausted just reading that!