It's a 1992 Winnebago 34' , 20 years old, but only has 27,867 miles on it. Everything is in working order. She may not be a $250,000 Diesel pusher, but now our family will have an RV after Jay breaks her in, and we stole her for $7000. She comes with 2 TV's and a full set up, including a generator. She will be cozy for Jay but living on the beach in Half Moon Bay will not be hard I am sure. Stevi and I will make a weekend trip once a month and he will come home once a month while he is gone and when all is said and done, the Lynch/Harrington family will have an RV to use.
This much needed relaxing vacation has been anything but relaxing. Sometimes God puts things in order. If I wasn't on vacation this week, I wouldn't have been able to
- Get Stevi to and from Drivers Ed and Cheer
- Rescue my Husband on the side of the road after his Harley broke down.
- Find an RV and a spot to place it in 2 1/2 weeks.
- Get Raider to the vet and treated for Colitis, and abscessed tooth and 2 broken teeth.
- Run Stevi to a friends house with soup and a movie when he was sick.
- Visit Liz's (my sister) new rescue dog Misty.
- Go back to Fernley to purchase an RV.
The week isn't over yet, it's only Wed. My mom and I have completed an 8 mile walk, 3 lunch's a margherita each, and a movie. I wonder what the next 4 days will bring before I have to return to work?