Monday, June 2, 2008

I JUST ADORE MY NEICES!!!


Aren't they just the cutest!?  Yesterday we went to Willow's recital and she is so adorable.  She is the Princess and Sage is  the "Leave me alone, Rebel"  In fact, I think Willow is going to be a lot like Liz and (Sorry Liz)  Sage is going to be more like me,  Willow loves to play dress up and be a Girly Girl and Sage just likes to beat to her own drum, and leave her alone so she can do it her own way and on her own time.  Willow likes to be the center of attention and wants all eyes on her when she is doing something entertaining, Sage couldn't care less if anyone even notices what she is doing, because she is in her own world.  It is such a joy to watch them, and I love to play with them,  it is amazing, but the older I get, the more I appreciate what life has given me, and being "Auntie Beautiful"  is one of my favorite things in my life.........

2 comments:

Mom said...

And those girls are lucky to have Auntie Beautiful. They are a ton of fun.

Unknown said...

And they adore you!! You are the best aunt any two girls could have. :) They can't wait to see you today!!