Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shoe Review

I ordered these Sketchers "Knock Outs" on line to replace my Kenneth Cole's that I wore until they fell apart.  Because I have been so busy, I just thought I would go on Shoes.com and shop that way.  I am on my feet all day and should try shoes on and actually spend a little more money for my feet, but I have had sketchers before and I figured for $39.99 they were probably going to do the job.       

WRONG!!!

The day I wore them, I picked Stevi up at the airport in Sacramento so spent most of the day in the car, HOWEVER, we made a quick stop at the Roseville Galleria for her school shopping.  So I drove 2 1/2 hours to the airport and walked to her gate, by the time we were walking out to the car with her luggage, I had two huge blisters on the backs of my heels.  I have had a few pairs of shoes in my life kick my ass, but flats!  And that fast,  I was miserable and limping, but I hadn't seen Stevi for 10 days so I toughed it out and headed to the mall.  I ended up putting bandages on my heels which wouldn 't stay on.  I don't know if I will gain the courage to wear these "cute" shoes again.  Hmm $39.99 for disposal shoes.......should have broke down and spent the standard $100+ for a decent pair where I could get endless enjoyment out of standing on my feet all day!!

4 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Ok, so I am on my feet 6 hours a night at work and I found the most amazing shoes ever! They are from Target and inexpensive, too! I'm not kidding, Lisa, you won't regret buying these. They are so comfortable ! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1214764125/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-3157808-8982562?ie=UTF8&asin=B000WKSF5K

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Hmmm, I don't think the link posted right, so if you go to Targer.com and put in Women's Merona Aimee Athleisure Shoes they will come up.

Mom said...

Those shoes are just too flat. You need more support as you get older dear. :-)

Give Joy Calendar said...

There is nothing more disappointing than finding the perfect shoes to only have them tear up your feet. Dang it all to heck. They sure are cute though.