Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank You?

I have had "Get Thank-you cards" on my list of things to do since my birthday.  Why is this so hard for me.  I know you have up to a year to send out a Thank-you card to somebody, but I wonder how many years behind I am on this.  I always have good intentions,  Chrissi sent hers out for Jack's birthday party immediately, as a matter of fact, I am pretty sure it beat us home from Bend.

I do intend to purchase some, I think it is the fact that everything I seem to do anymore is on the computer, but an e-thank-you card seems a little impersonal, don't you think?  To all of you out there who have showered me with gifts and kindness, over the years, I will get to it eventually, by the time some of you receive your "Thank You" cards, you will probably say to yourselves....."Lisa Lynch, Lisa Lynch, HONEY, DO WE KNOW A LISA LYNCH? "

So anyways..........Thank you?

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I am a nut for thank you cards. You know all of those boxes in my garage? I kid you not, of the 18 boxes, 10 of them contain stationary and thank you cards. I am a sucker for that kind of stuff!

Perry said...

Uh....what's a "thank you" card? (kidding) :-)

But, just in case, You're Welcome.