Where do I start, Sunday night my phone rang and I was asleep, then it rang again so I looked at the number and didn't recognize it so I just assumed they had a wrong number, it rang again and then left a message and it was the fire department.......Chrissy was being taken to the hospital and Jack was screaming in the background. Grandma to the rescue. Poor guy had been sick all weekend and now Mommy is being taken away in an ambulance, in a strange place late at night and she is having a seizure. Pappa and I went and got Jack and when we got him settled in with Monsters Inc. I hear Pappa upstairs throwing up and he had the virus too. Out of both ends violently. What in the heck is this virus! It is insane how fast you get it and they told Chrissy if she hadn't made it to the hospital she would have died! Jay has been home sick the last two days, I got mine yesterday morning insanely sick. On the toilet then in the toilet, yikes, it is so violent it is like food poisoning. Stevi got hers this morning. It is so contagious it's incredible. Chrissy came to pick up Jack this morning, he was so happy to see her he just held her and cried, it was so sweet, she brought us bananas and applesauce and jello, we all need to be on the BRAT diet for a couple of days I am sure, I am still Fast and Furious. It was great to be able to be here for her and Jack, I wish we hadn't all gotten so sick but at least we all got it out of the way. I have had numerous phone calls and emails from her family, everyone is very concerned........I guess there are numerous people being admitted to the hospital and people are dying from dehydration and other complications from this virus. If you get this virus, you will probably think you have food poisoning, be aware it is highly contagious and the incubation period is approximately 48 hours from exposure. If you get sick..STAY IN THE HOUSE! I hope you don't get it.