Sunday, March 1, 2009

I've been sick......




I have been  sick all week so been sleeping a lot, sorry, here's an update.  Stevi was drafted onto the 13U Giants, her fast-pitch schedule will be interfering with her dance schedule SO... she decided to focus on softball for now.  I must say, I am sad and relieved, it will save us quite a bit of money, but I really love to watch her dance so I am oddly sad about it.  She is so athletic, I know it will be exciting to watch her advance in softball, she always excites us with her tremendous progress.  Her first game is March 21st.  From now until then, it will practices and batting cages!

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Sorry to hear you are sick! I was going to call you today since I hadn't seen any updates from you in over 2 weeks!

Wasn't Stevi just doing soccer not too long ago? She is incredible!

Mom said...

I am really looking forward to watching Stevi play softball. I know that she will be a STAR!! What a girl! She makes my heart burst with love and pride!