Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My MIL is Biker Trash.......

Jays mom got the bug.  They are now the proud owners of the 2003 Anniversary Edition Fat Boy.  Yup the same one Jay got for his first bike.  She and Terry went to the dealership to "just look"  Yeah....right.....ok......If you go to "just look" you're fooling yourself.  Once you have the bug it's all over.  I am so excited for them.  Jay and I love our bikes.  That is the one thing we can not get rid of no matter what.  I'm sure they will fall in love like we did and have a blast with us as well.  They bought it from Miya at the dealership we go to, so now they are HOG members of the same group we are.  I can't wait to take them on their first group ride so I can see the smiles on their faces.........Nothing like it in the world!

OH and P.S.  Stevi only has a virus, a virus!  Argggh!  Great, we just get to ride this one out too!

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

For the record, Jack is not allowed on Grandma, Grandpa, or GG Coo Coo's bikes. Ever. But I am excited for Great Grandma Coo Coo's new purchase!

Mom said...

Good for them! Happy riding!