- 1 package Pillsbury Funfetti Cake
- 1/3 cup Crisco pure vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- High Altitude above 3500 ft- 1/2 cup flour to dry cake mix.
- Heat oven 375 Combine cake mix, (flour if needed), oil and eggs in large bowl, stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1" balls placed 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten to 1/4" thickness with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake 6-8 mins. or until edges are a light golden brown. Cool 1 min. remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting on warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits. Let frosting set before storing. Store tightly in covered container.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1 6 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar (sifted)
Beat together cream cheese, vanilla and butter until fluffy. Slowly add powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until the frosting is the right thickness to spread on cookies. Keep in refrigerator until serving.