Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!


This year is so easy!  I am sad that my side of the family isn't here, however, Jack is here visiting and Uncle B is coming as well as Jays Mom, her boyfriend, Tyra and my adorable neice Mashae.  I ordered dinner through Raley's this year because I didn't want to  worry about cooking and not be able to spend time with Jack and OMG How easy!  You reheat everything 2 hours before, and that is it,  I know it isn't like homemade but I am go, go, go all week long and I just didn't have the energy in me to do it this year.  Tomorrow is Black Friday and Stevi and I are meeting Madreadoptiva to hopefully start a yearly tradition.  Stevi is old enough now and oddly, we are all excited to see all the crazy shoppers fighting over toys and such.  Have a great evening, sorry the pictures are old pics, I can't find my disc for my camera either so I have 54 pictures from Stevi's 12th birthday party that I can't download into my computer!  AAAAHHH!




3 comments:

Ann said...

I hope you've had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day, and have had lots of yummy food. Just another day here in the UK no celebrations for us :0( but hey! its nearly Christmas :)

Unknown said...

I missed you yesterday, but had a blast with you today. HAHA!!

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

Oh! I forgot to ask you if you wanted Kevin to take a look at your drive! I'm sorry!!! =(

Thank you so much for taking Jack! He had a wonderful time!!!