Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For a good cause.......

Some of my favorite adult memories are with Judy.  She is so full of life and always upbeat and happy.  On Saturday her daughter Katie threw a fund raiser for her medical fund.  She has cancer, everywhere.  I haven't seen her for around a month, she hasn't felt up to visitors but in my heart I see her smile, hear her laugh and see her dancing.   The dinner was nice, the house that hosted it nicer and we had an enjoyable evening.  The game room was fun, I enjoyed watching my mom and husband and daughter battle at Foosball, I have tried to download the pictures my mom has sent me, but after 2 hours I am now giving up.  Oh well, I am so computer savvy, I am sure it will come to me at any time.  Please keep Judy in your thoughts and prayers, she in a hospital in Mexico for the next 3 weeks under going some new treatments as she is unable to continue Radiation and Chemotherapy because she is beyond the stages of those particular treatments.  Oh Judy, I love you so much, hang in there................. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

What happened to my comment? It posted and then it disappeared.
I'll try resending those pictures using a different format if I can. I'll try. You know that I am also technically challenged.

Unknown said...

Poor Judy... that is so sad.