Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stevi's new venture.......

Stevi has been cleaning out her room and getting ready to start middle school by getting rid of her "kid" things that she is starting to lose interest in.  She has a plethora of Ty Beanie Babies, and I got a new camera!  (YAY ME!) So she spent the afternoon setting up an e-bay account and taking pictures and posting her 23 Ty Beanie Babies on the Internet for sale.  We just recently opened a student checking account for her and now that she can see her money come and go, she wants to pad her bank account.  She is such an amazing girl, I am sure her new venture will prove successful. I didn't help her with this at all,  it's all her deal so I will keep you updated and let you know how successful she is.  The bidding is only for 7 days because it was .40 cheaper and now that it is her money, she is much better at checking prices!


3 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I am thrilled to hear Stevi has started her own ebay business! I look forward to hearing how it goes! Please tell her that for me!

Mom said...

That's great! She is such an exceptional kid. Love you, Stevi! Good luck on e-bay!

Unknown said...

I hope she makes lots of Moolah! What a great idea! Such a smart girl. :)