- Highlight hair and add blue chunks.
- Very carefully rinse each foil individually careful not to contaminate the blonde with the blue.
- Shampoo and start shitting Twinkies as the suds get bluer and bluer
- Condition while hair is turning green
- Laugh hysterically (nervous laughter) because you don't know what the hell you're going to do to fix it.
- Do a bleach wash which isn't working so put her under the dryer for 7-10 mins.
- Wash and condition again, and turn hair aqua green again.
- Re-foil whole head and bleach over what should be blonde with conditioner and 10 volume and put red over blue to nuetralize.
- Take foils out, sigh of relief as it looks clean and somewhat normal
- Shampoo and Condition hair and watch the blue come back into the suds,,,,,,What the F!
- Hair is breaking so time for deep conditioner
- Tone with Strawberry Blonde Flash Toner by Paul Mitchell, looking good......
- Wash and deep condition.......Here comes the F'ing Blue again, What the hell, won't you go away!
- Cut hair fairly short, it needs it.......oh my god what have I done.........
- Put darkest red brown on hair to try to at least cover hair to a normal color.....
- Drive home, rinse and condition........It still has a bluish green tinge.
I used to be a color educator? Nice. My beautiful baby girl was crying, she hates her hair, I wish I could take it all back, there is nothing I can do. My heart is completely broken, I know how it feels to have messed up hair, it does grow......but she starts Middle School at a new school in 6 weeks, I have my work cut our for me. I slept with her last night and held her all night, I am crying as I write this and my heart is broken. She is still my beautiful baby, but I ruined her hair, her gorgeous blonde girl next door and turned her into a dark goth. She keeps telling me it is ok.
It's not. But it will be, with time and patience......