Thursday, July 9, 2009

Predators........



As many of you (Many! how many readers do I have..2, maybe 3 on a good day, ha ha) know, this is Stevi's first year of Softball, she played t-ball when she was 5, but does that really count from 7 years ago?  I don't think it does.  They have doing pretty well, there are some tough 12U teams out there, Fallon and Lassen seam to be the top competition for us, but regardless, the Predators made it to State, and their standings are so good that they also made it to Nationals.

Last year Nationals were in Seattle, the year before they were in Park City, Utah, this year.............CARSON CITY!  Can you say Hallelujah!  I can drive her daily to Nationals and to top it off, I already have that Thursday and Friday scheduled off!  That is NOT the Law of Lynch!  What is that!?  Are things going to turn around........say Yes, Yes they are Lisa!

There first game at State, which is this weekend in Carson also is Saturday at 8:30, so we need to be there at 7:30.  Saturday games are qualifiers for the actual tournament so depending on how they do is timing for the next day.

We don't have a schedule yet for Nationals but it is the 24th-27th of this month.  The 24th and 25th I will be there by myself since Jay can't take any time off of work, so if anyone would like to join me......feel free!  

WISH US LUCK!

2 comments:

Christina, Jack and Kevin Reese/Barnum said...

I can tell you for a fact that my mom and sister read every blog you post. They just don't ever leave comments on anyone's blogs (not even mine!). So, there are three right there including me. So, you have more followers then you think!

(Bet that makes you feel good, knowing the crazy Reese's are stalking you online!)

Mom said...

Yes, yes, yes! The Lynch curse has been lifted and things are going to get better and better. I will accompany you to Nationals with a great deal of pride.