Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I feel it, Oh God do I...

Packing a house in 5 days, transferring all accounts, filling out lease agreements, transferring schools, running and paying for deposits etc, then getting a letter from the bank that your previous "temporary credit" will be withdrawn until they receive further information that you had cancelled your credit card machine account because they are saying they didn't receive your phone calls, emails or letter and apparently they have more rights to your money than you do, so now I need to go close my account so they can't take any more money out.......all while hacking, feeling like I'm going to throw up all day, physically exhausted, headache, sore throat, sinus and ear pressure and I think I just broke a fever because I am in a full sweat and clammy after taking 4 Advil...................I feel like Shit.........the end.

No comments: