Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy....

Hey Mama Hey, today's your birthday
You can still shuck and jive what more can I say?

You can make me laugh at the drop of a hat,
you're my best of friends imagine that!

At the age of 13 I knew it all
but I never knew it would be you I'd call

When in trouble or in doubt
I can count on you to figure it out.

I enjoy you now more than I ever knew I would
who knew we would get along so good.

Thanks for the guidance and of course the love
You're the best Mom in the world, I thank heaven above.

You used to wipe my bum and feed me too,
When the time comes, right back at you! (wink)

HAPPY 65!









4 comments:

Chrissy and Jack said...

Happy Birthday, GG!

Mom said...

Thanks, Chrissy! I posted a comment earlier but it's not appearing. To reiterate - Thank you Bubba, but I'm not looking forward to you wiping my bum!

Ann said...

You lovely yummy Mummy's (as we say in the UK), Happy Birthday .....ENJOY

Lilly said...

Happy Birthday!!