Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today was a great day...

 Today was a great Sunday.... last night while putting together Stevi's bed set that we bought from RC Wiley 3 years ago..(It was a floor model so it was missing pieces...) It fell apart and was not going to happen.  Following my sisters lead, I got on Craig's list and we got her an Ikea canopy Queen sized bed and box spring with mattress for a great price.  Jay went and picked it up while Stevi and I went and saw "21 Jump Street" with our friends Stacy and CJ, then the four of us had lunch.  For a movie review... I would recommend it.  It was laugh out loud funny.  I have never seen Channing Tatum in a comedy but he did great.  I think this may have been the only movie he has been in where he didn't take his shirt off, but besides that it was great.

Afterwards we went across the street to Campo's which is a locally owned restaurant that just opened.  I am still not sure if I will go back.  The menu was minimal and the gourmet pizza was just okay.  

Afterwards Stevi and I went bargain shopping because our guest bedroom and Stevi's bedroom now have queen beds in them so we needed new bedding.  Jay and Stevi are still putting together the bed for her so ours is still on the floor but for a Sunday...Shopping, a movie and lunch with great friends is always a great way to end the week.  Thanks Stacy and CJ for the friendship and laughter, love you both!

No comments: