Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Broken Heart....





Well, it's now official.  Chrissi, Jack and Kevin are moving to Bend, Or.  I understand why....to start a new life.  I actually feel like my heart is broken, I wish things were alot different than they are, but as I cry and blog, I know that I cannot change what I have no control over.  I looked at all the wonderful pictures of their trip for Kevin's interview and they all look so happy.  I know it's not that far away but when a baby grows as quickly as they do, you miss SO much.  I feel sometimes that I am being robbed of my precious time with Jack, it's not Chrissi's fault, she has been absolutely wonderful in allowing us all the time we desire with Jack.  There are pictures of Jack with Kevin and I have to admit, it is obvious that he loves that little boy.  I am happy that they are able to move on in their lives and start their new chapter.  Chrissi assures me, that we can still have Jack even for extended times.  I never knew my Grandparents, I don't want it to be that way with Jack, I won't let it.  He is so happy and such a lover, it's obvious that he is loved and well taken care of,  with that we are blessed.  Thanks Chrissi,  I wish you luck and love and hope this is a wonderful move for you all.......but I have to admit, I am crying and my heart hurts.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Why do I have this lump in my throat and tear in my eye? If only it could have been different, but I'm so happy for Chrissi and Jack. I'm sure that it is for the best. Great bike trip to Bend for a grandma & grandpa, no?