Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tales from the Chair Chapter 7

Tita, my manicurist who works in the salon with me, and her husband and children went to Roseville this weekend to a basketball tournament and on the way home stopped at the Roseville Mall to do some shopping. (Let me tell you that girl knows how to shop).  They were all hungry so they went upstairs to the Food Court to get something to eat.  They got a table with the kids ages 14 and 10 to eat and a couple sat in the table next to them.  The couple was a much older man with quite a large belly and the woman was a VERY attractive young female.  Well they sat down and started to immediately fight about their upcoming or pending divorce.  They conversation went something like this......................Man, "What do you want from me, I am paying for your car, all your bills and the house you are living in, I even paid for that dress you are wearing!"  Girl, " This dress!?  Do you want your f^(#ing dress back! Here take your f&*^ing dress!!!" And with that she promptly stood up in the Food Court and pulled the dress up over her head and threw it at him across the table and walked off in her high heels and matching bra and panty set.  Tita said it was unbelievable, Jeff, her husband asked the guy next to him with his mouth hanging open if they were being "Punked".   Wow, I would have loved to see that!!........At least her bra and panties matched.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some people have all the luck! If it had been you, something else would have happened (if you get my drift). You are a magnet.