Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tales from the Chair Chapter 3

Once again, the names have been changed to protect the guilty..........There is a couple I know, I met them about 9 years ago, nice couple, they guy is quiet, tall, handsome we will call him "Warren". The girl, short, not very cute, but seemed nice, a bit on the shy side, we will call her "Jessica".  Well this couple was married and had a cute little girl and a cute little boy.  Seemingly normal household, he worked, she stayed home and took care of the precious children.  Now Warren adored his wife, worked hard for his precious family, one day he came home from work and Jessica was laying on the couch naked with a man.  "But nothing happened"  well, this opened up a whole new topic for Warren and Jessica, and Jessica suggested they open up their marriage. So Warren agreed.  He now introduced Jessica to friends of his from work, who would then spend the night....I don't know all the details as this story was told to me by a very close 3rd party,  and Warren was OK with this until she fell in love with "Jerry"  and moved him into their home.  Warren paid the mortgage, and slept on the couch, while Jerry slept in the master bedroom.    One night Warren, Jerry and Jessica went out the Brew Brothers to have a good time and find a friend for Warren,  along comes "Sharon". (3rd party)  Sharon and Warren were both mutually attracted to each other and hit it off famously until Sharon asked Warren if he had a girlfriend, his response was "I am married".  Introduces Jessica and Sharon, Sharon is now very confused and wants to know who Jerry is....."my wife's boyfriend"  Sharon is out of their, but can't deny her attraction to Warren........A few months later, she hears from Warren, he tells Sharon he has left Jessica because now there are 4-5 guys he works with joining in on the party.......Sharon gives Warren another chance and they fall in love.......this weekend they are traveling to the Bay area for a company dinner, Yes Warren and Sharon, oh and Jerry and Jessica, along with all the other men that Warren introduced to his "lovely" wife.......I wonder if they will share a table since they have shared everything else.........hmmmmmmmm....Mom and Liz, can you discretely guess who "Warren and Jessica" are, you both know them.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First, what the heck is that a picture of and is it relevant to the story?

Second, I don't think I even want to guess who these people might be. I don't know that I want to know that about them, know what I mean?? Or... maybe I do just for good gossip measure.

Unknown said...

So, Mom filled me in on who she guessed it to be (she's so smart), and I am floored. You just never really know about people, do you?? I would have never guessed in a million years.

Mom said...

Yes, I am smart! And don't you girls forget it!