Sunday, April 20, 2008

My projects I am working on.....

I can't believe I am actually blogging about this, but here goes.  I am currently working on 3 projects (my sister who inspired me said it would happen  and I assured her I would only tackle 1 project at a time)  I have been trying to finish a shirt I am making for myself, which I hope to finish today, and pictured below, I am almost done with a quilted table top I am making for our living room and  the one I am MOST excited about it the small quilt I am working on for my BEAUTIFUL niece Willow who is having her 4th birthday on the 26th. The fabric took me an hour and a half to choose, but as you can see from the small portion I have accomplished, IT IS SO CUTE!!  As I get further I will keep you updated , there are 7 different fabrics and I have only just started and gotten 2 stars done, (there are 9)  I won't have it done for her birthday, but probably a week or two after as I am doing this in class.  I never in my wildest dreams thought this would be me.....my sister is to blame, but I'm kinda liking it!




3 comments:

Mom said...

You're a freak but I still love you.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you! I absolutely love the fabrics you chose for W's quilt. She will love it, but mostly because you made it.

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you! I absolutely love the fabrics you chose for W's quilt. She will love it, but mostly because you made it.