Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweetness to make a Mother cry......


 With the last week being turned upside down because of Stevi's health suddenly in danger, I have been on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  A mother worries about her children's health and happiness more than a child will ever realize until they have children of their own.  Yesterday since I kept Stevi out of school to get her to the Dr. appointments I told her to bring the two pairs of jeans she needed to exchange.  One had torn out the butt when she put her foot into it after only wearing them twice and the other pair was a pair of Miss Me jeans that kept losing buttons even after having them repaired.  At $109 per pair, they exchange them with no questions asked when there is a problem, thank God.  What Mothers don't realize is that while we are worrying endlessly about them, they in fact are worrying about us worrying about them.  She browsed around Shepler's for a few minutes and tried on a couple of pairs of jeans then said she didn't like any of them and she wanted me to get a pair for myself.  The jeans we were exchanging I had bought her for Christmas so I told her no way, she needed to get herself something.  She said if I didn't get myself a pair of jeans, there would be a scene and she would fight with me until I gave in.  Of course that is all it took to start me crying.  She said, "Mommy, I just want you to have something, please just try these on..."  She handed me my size and I went to the dressing room, then came out to model then for her like she does for me.  She said "Those look GREAT on you!  Get them!"   Again I said I couldn't do it and she turned into me then said something I would have said to her...."Just get the fucking jeans!"  I was shocked speechless and she said..."If you want me to say that louder so people think that is how I talk to you while you are crying I will, or you can get the jeans and we won't have an embarrassing scene."  She won.  I cried and today I looked fabulous in my new Miss Me jeans, regardless of how tired I really felt, I wanted to walk around and proudly announce that my daughter had given me my new jeans.  So here it is.........Look up ^.... MY DAUGHTER GOT ME THESE!!!! Thanks Stevi!  Love you my little Whooty!
Whooty.........

No comments: