Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bubba is weighing in at..............................

I had a debaucherous weekend, let's just put it this way, at one point, my mom asked me if I was embarrassed that I had four pieces of cake on my plate.  But let me just start at the beginning.  It all started on Friday night, my mom came over and I made a nice healthy meal, steamed rice with jumbo grilled shrimp and green onions.  Afterwards, I thought ice cream sounded good, so my mom and I ran to Raley's and got ice cream for me, Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby, for mom, Hagen Daas Coffee flavored, Jay got Ben and Jerry's Peanut Buttercup, and Stevi got two boxes of push-ups.  Mine had, yes had, 3 servings at 480 calories each.  And I ate it all.........at once.  Gross right? I am not done yet, don't go anywhere, the next morning we had a poker run to go on, I started with a cappuccino and two chocolate donuts, at lunch I ate chicken, potato salad and 4, yes 4 , large chocolate chip cookies.......oh but there is more......I had a 3 Musketeer's bar and a Reese's peanut buttercup after dinner.  Well the next day was Mother's Day,  that would be the day I had 4 pieces of cake, 2 cheesecake and 2 bundt cake.  Large pieces, not small.........I am a PIG!  What happened to me?  Reading it back it is pretty disgusting.  So I knew it would catch up to me in a few days, I waited until Wednesday to weigh myself..........are you ready for this?  I lost 4 lbs........yup you read it right......I LOST 4 lbs....I am confused.  Well I am on my way to the gym to kill myself in a Step Interval class to pay for my indiscretions. This is gonna hurt.................



1 comment:

Mom said...

You are pretty amazing for such a little thing. You worked off at least 2 of those pieces of cake trying to kill me on our hike.