Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wake with a smile on your face and a dance in your heart.

I woke up this morning dancing in bed..every morning I wake to my Ipod and this morning it was "Play that Funky Music" I just LOVE that song.....it's a happy song, Stevi even came in this morning and danced with me in the bedroom and thought it was SO funny that it says "Play that funky music white boy"  We just danced until the song was done and then when I went downstairs to make my coffee we sang it in the kitchen.  That is a great way to wake up don't you think?  What did you wake up to this morning?

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's a great way to wake up! I don't even know what station I have on my clock radio. It's Rock and that gets me up really, really fast. No matter what the music though, my first thought is "It's 4:30 ALREADY?" Not quite like your beginning this morning.

Unknown said...

I'm trying to remember what woke me up this morning. Ummm, I think it was the sound of Ray setting his comb down on the dresser. I don't use an alarm.