Sunday, January 22, 2012

Danger in the Bathroom!

Dyna, my guardian and bodyguard, nurse etc.
 Every morning Dyna and I have our bonding moment when I get up.  I always go straight to the bathroom to do my business and if the Metamucil from the night before has done it's job, we bond long enough for me to check my messages, my e-mails and FB.  Living in this family we have discovered that buying room sprays for the bathroom are not only expensive but un-effective, so we do it old school.  A good old box of matches.

Who knew I was facing danger and had to jump into action like Wonder Woman!  I struck the match.......the end that was on fire flew off..........landed on my fluffy bathroom throw rug.

Thankfully my pants were up and I was "fresh" before I had to stomp it out in the bathroom!  Dyna was quite impressed.  Who needs coffee when you make up like that!?
Room Spray



1 comment:

Elaine said...

Well, that's a relief! I thought that maybe the room exploded when you lit that match!