Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday in the toilet.......

DO NOT EAT THERE!!
This will be short and sweet, as you know, last night we ate a burger at Joe's Diner.  Stevi ate more than me, I was grossed out after 2 bites.......not only was it gross and tasted like the whole plate had been deep fried all at once in the same vat of old grease, Red flag should have been that the only other people in there maybe had 6 teeth, all together.

Stevi started getting sick last night, I knew she was sick when she asked if she could sleep in bed with me, she hasn't done that since she was a little girl.  She was up all night back and forth to the bathroom.  I had to be to work at 6:30 this morning so I was up at 4:30.  I wasn't feeling well, but I wasn't feeling that bad.  I went to work and after my first color it hit me.  I let Stevi stay home today because she was pretty sick, I ended up canceling my afternoon , thank God it is a slow week, and I'm off tomorrow so I came home and crawled back into bed with Stevi......I am still not done.......but I can tell you, when you are dealing with other issues......(aka I need to use a TUCK ;-) right now)  back and forth to the bathroom.......DOESN'T FIT INTO MY SCHEDULE!!!
Or you'll end up in bed and in the bathroom like us......

1 comment:

Elaine said...

So sorry. Missed you at CrossFit. It sure was fun tonight!